Really, I am shocked. I am also excited. But I have appreciated the feedback I have received. I started out on this adventure with no goal in mind, other than expression of my thoughts. Though, not that far in, I have learned a lot. But I must give the most special thanks to Silencespeaks12 (https://silencespeaks12.wordpress.com/), for nominating me for this award. Thank you for taking notice of my work, and showing appreciation for it.
This award was created by miss Maggie over at dreaming of Guatemala! And she says :
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
QUESTIONS FOR ME :
- What is blogging for you?
Blogging for me is, at this point, just an outlet for expression. I feel like I have things to say that people may relate to. I just want to put in text, things people might enjoy.
- How do you feel about your first post on your blog now?
I feel like the first post was as honest as I have ever been to complete strangers. I appreciated being able to express what I felt. It is my baby, if you will. I brought it into existence.
- What was your biggest decision which changed your life?
Focusing on who I really am. Not being what I thought people wanted. Making my own path in life.
- What are your favourite pastimes?
Sports, music, movies, conversation, laughter
- What is your best childhood memory?
Me and my siblings playing outside all day. Poor as hell, but not really knowing what that meant.
- Whom do you admire the most?
My dad. He is everything I strive for as a father and caring person.
- What is your favourite book?
I don’t really read books. But if I had to choose a favorite, it would be Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
- Which song do you think defines you best?
It depends. All Alone by Blind Witness, when I’m feeling a little down. Let Out the Beast by Scare Don’t Fear, when I am feeling motivated. (Caution, both are explicit. And METAL) And Iron Sky by Paolo Nutini when I am just thinking.
- What kind of places do you like to visit?
Outdoor places, historical places, and abandoned places
- Which one post of your blog is really special to you?
Fond Memories. It allows me to go back to a time where less was expected of me, and being care free was easy.
Before that, here are some rules to follow:
- Thank the person who nominated you.Include the reason behind the award.Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
So here are my nominations..
- Chris Nicholas https://therenegadepress.com/
- Peppy Me! http://peppymeblog.wordpress.com/
- Miny Freshie https://mintyfreshie.wordpress.com/
- Essentially Hopefilled https://essentiallyhopefilled.wordpress.com/
- JP Robinson https://jprobinson.org/
THE QUESTIONS FOR NOMINATIONS :
- In 3-5 years, where do you see your life?
- If you could be doing anything at all, right now, what would it be?
- When is the last time you told someone you appreciate them?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite thing about you?
- What is your biggest accomplishment to this point in your life?
- What is the coolest thing you have seen today?
- When faced with adversity, do you crumble or conquer?
- Favorite color, and why?
- If you had one last meal, what would it be?
Not too bad. Rather fun, if you ask me.
See you all, bloggers.